Monday, February 25, 2008

First Ever Entry

Hello,

Well where do I start?
I recently attended a my first cyber crop with Scrap with V and had a great time. On the Friday night there was four challenged posted that needed to be done over the weekend. We played bingo, did a mystery class and made a small album and little bag for the album to go into. It was great, below are my layouts from the challenges.

The above layout was a challenge to scrap a layout about yourself.


This challenge above was called Grandma's Sewing Box, all the materials used had to be from a sewing box. The photo was taken of Ethan at the Melbourne Cup in 2007, Ethan was such the little poser that day a lot of the young ladies that had been drinking were always stopping and asking if they could take his photo and he would put his hands on his hips and put a big smile on his face.

The above was a sketch challenge, and thankfully I had these photos for this.
The last challenge was your family, so I did a layout of just Ethan and I.











No comments: